We will be sending information packs to the registered persons for each country/team and these will contain the most up-to-date information available.
Team and player registration
Register teams and players
- 1 November 2019: Preliminary declaration of participation form and estimated player numbers
- 1 February 2020: Official Team Entry due (via the above link)
- 1 February 2020: Teams registered via CMAS portal (details below)
- 31 March 2020: Swimsuit and cap approval process
- 15 May 2020: Player lists, anti-doping forms, photos, country flags and national anthem (send the national anthem via a safe upload platform such as Dropbox or WeTranser to email@example.com
CMAS registration for Teams and Player Licences
All teams must register for the CMAS championship via the online CMAS administration system. Your Underwater Federation has the login codes and passwords. The cost is EUR115 per division.
All athletes are required to have their valid CMAS licences in order to be able to enter into the competition area. Sports Licences requests must be applied for via the online CMAS administration system also. The cost is EUR8 per participant.
The World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) mission is to lead a collaborative worldwide campaign for doping-free sport. WADA works towards a vision of a world where all athletes compete in a doping-free sporting environment.
Team entry fees
Paid practice time
Paid practice courts fee (in addition to already provided official practice time, 20th July) prices can be found on our online registration portal. Allocated practice slots will be provided 21st-22nd July as assigned by the tournament director – to be confirmed
Penalty fee for non-supply of referee is AUD$2000, AUD$1250 or AUD$500.